At Sun Life, we combine the dedication and skill of professional farmers, food scientists, and nutritionists to provide our customers high quality sunflower spreads that they can trust to be safe and healthy options for their family. Our products are produced under strict food safety protocol in dedicated gluten free, dairy free, and peanut free facility. If you have any questions about our products, please let us know, we love hearing from our customers at Sun Life. Our goal is to provide you the best products and services possible from our farm to your family.
Sun Life takes great pride in the fact that we process, clean, inspect, package and ship only the highest quality products from our manufacturing plant located in Scott City, Kansas. We’ve taken extra precaution to ensure that the products we extend to you can be enjoyed without worry of gluten or other allergen contamination. Our entire facility is dedicated to being free of gluten, dairy and peanuts.
Farm to Family Food Safety Program
At Sun Life, we know you take peanut allergies in your family seriously. Our Farm to Family Food Safety Program reassures our customers that all precautions are taken to prevent potential cross contamination of peanut containing products. We carefully watch over and process all of our foods from our farm to your family. We back this program by providing both internal and third party peanut analysis.
Here is what we do to make sure that we are providing you with a product that is free of peanuts, gluten, dairy, peanuts, and soy:
- We have a dedicated Facility and do not allow peanuts, gluten, dairy, or soy products within our production facility and warehouse
- Working with our suppliers to guarantee clean, safe ingredients
- Employee education on peanut allergies and sensitivities
- Accredited 3rd Party testing of our finished products
- Certification through the Gluten Free Certification Organization
- The sunflower seeds we use in our products is closely monitored throughout the growing and production process through our Farm to Family Program
- Earl Roemer – President
- Kelsey Baker – CFO
- Kelli Eisenhour – Senior Administrative Officer
- Aubrey Yost – Website Support
- Rachel Klataske – Business Development Manager
- Karen Watson – Business Development Manager
- Connie Hernandez – Internal Sales Associate
- Shylan Beamer – Internal Sales Associate
- Asha Prasad, Ph.D. – Food Safety Director
- Lora Norquest, Ph.D. – Director of Research & Development